Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow Days

This past week Indy has been hit hard with crazy weather. Andrew and I really didn't leave the house the whole week. We did go to the store and that is about it. I think we are both ready for the spring.


At the beginning of the week we had two days of ice. It seemed like everything was closed except for Mark's work. Thank God he made it to and from work each day safely. This was our view out of the majority of our windows.


Yesterday we woke up to about two inches of snow and it continued to about four to five inches. We decided to make the best of the weather and take Andrew out to play in the snow for the first time.



Things seemed to be going well...

Until Andrew went face first in the snow.

After he realized how cold the snow was, he wasn't a big fan.


I will say that it was pretty slippery out there with all of the ice under the snow. I think I fell at least three times. I was really hoping the neighbors were not watching. There is no way to slip on ice and fall gracefully.

Here are a few more pictures of Andrew from this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment