Slowly, he has started to figure it out.
Andrew has mastered crawling, pulling himself up, and cruising along furniture. He loves exploring new things. I don't know where we would be without baby gates!! He loves playing upstairs because he can walk along the banisters and look downstairs. This picture was taken Halloween night when we were getting ready to take a bath. As soon as you put him down he is on the move.
He also loves books!! We read a story to him every night before he goes to bed. Mark usually does bedtime. I love that they have that special time together because Mark has been so busy with work and school. It is so great to see Andrew's face light up as soon as Mark walks in the door.
I feel like my baby is turning into a little boy so fast. I have started planning Andrew's first birthday and it has made me realize how fast this year has gone. I took one last picture of his room because I decided to take the mobile down today.
I guess it is time to start thinking about another...Just kidding!!!
Tracey
No kidding... it's time!!! I love that video of him! I miss him... seems like it has been a while since I've seen him and he has started doing so much!!!
ReplyDelete