Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Andrew's First Thanksgiving

Andrew's first Thanksgiving was so much fun!! I was excited to have Andrew eat his first Thanksgiving meal. We decided to stay at home because we have done so much traveling this year. My mom came in from Cincinnati to join us.


Andrew's first bite of stuffing. He was a little unsure at first.


He ate stuffing, turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans, and cranberries. He seemed to like it all.


This Thanksgiving stuff is making me tired!

Andrew and I last year at Thanksgiving!!


Andrew and I this Thanksgiving!
A lot can change in a year. So much to be thankful for this year. God has blessed us in so many ways.


Andrew had to wear his new Christmas PJs that Grandma gave him. Thanks Grandma!!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We are very thankful for all of our family and friends!

Love,
Tracey, Mark, and Andrew

3 comments:

  1. Awww I love his new Christmas pjs, so adorable! Andrew is getting so big, I can't wait to see you both, it has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jammies and the last year to this year pictures! It is crazy how much can change in a year! I think that's the first pregnant picture I've seen of you. You're one of those cute pregnant girls that I'm so envious of! Looks like Andrew enjoyed his meal! The stuffing picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of got emotional and started crying and feeling you on things slowing down. He is just so special and what a blessing to go through his happy journey. You both are being tremendous parents! I love the before and after pics. Can't believe how much changed in 12 months! Thank you for sharing the blog, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete