| Already trying to sit up!! |
Our little man is now 5 months. I feel like the summer is going to fly by. We have been keeping busy playing with friends and getting ready for another little boy's 2nd birthday! Eli was a busy boy this past month. At Eli's 4 month appointment the doctor had mentioned him playing in the exersaucer and that reminded me to actually get it out. In my mind he surely wasn't old enough for that because I feel like I just put it away! Nope...definitely old enough. He loves it. I like to hold off on all things "growing up" because I want Eli to stay a baby forever! Just kidding but maybe not kidding :)
Eli did not have a doctor appointment this month, so I did my fancy measurements. He was 18lbs even and 26 1/2 in. The funny thing is that I compare the size of all 3 boys every month. Andrew and Eli were the exact same at 5 months with weight and length!! I thought it was crazy! Eli did move up to size 9 month clothes. Right after he turned 4 months he cut back to eating 5 times a day. I did not start rice cereal yet...is that bad?! Is it really necessary?? I do have plans on starting some type of food in the next couple weeks. Still breastfeeding!
Eli is so aware of his surroundings now. He loves it when people talk to him. If I walk away from him he gets pretty upset. He seems to be a very social little boy. He loves holding toys now and will chew on anything. He loves watching his brothers and of course they still adore him and want to hold him. Lucas has started saying "hold me" and that means he wants to hold him. He is still sleeping through the night and takes random naps throughout the day. He is not sleeping as well on the go now so we may
be spending more days at home.
| Wagon Ride |
| Lucas was nice enough to share some big boy toys! |
| Love them so much!!! |
We also had Baby Day at church this past month! I kind of felt like we just did Baby Day!! It was so great celebrating Eli at church. I hope and pray our boys will grow up trusting in God and loving others.
| Mema and Papa were in town for the festivities! |
Eli also got to go to the church nursery for the first time! I drop him in there while I am helping out because he is getting bored hanging out with me. He obviously had a blast!! I went in to get him to take him to the service and this is what I found. He totally fell asleep playing. He is so sweet!! This little boy is growing up too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment