And just like that another month has gone by!! Today I have wanted to hold Eli all day. I really don't want this baby phase to end. Don't get me wrong, I am tired and have no time to myself, but I love this time of life I am in right now. I love cuddling with Eli as often as I can. I wish I could bottle up his smell, chubby cheeks, and little coos he makes when he sees me. He is such a sweet baby!! Lucas and Andrew still love him like crazy! They always want to kiss him and touch him. Which probably led to Eli's first sickness. We all got some type of virus that gave us a fever and some congestion.
 |
| I had to share this behind the scenes picture!! The boys were tickling Eli and trying to get him to smile for me and then they would duck down behind the couch so I could take his picture. Love these boys!!! |
 |
| Best big brothers ever!! |
At this months Dr appointment Eli weighed 16lbs 5oz 65th percentile and he was 26in long 85th percentile. The funniest part about the appointment is that the nurse actually came back in the room to remeasure his head. She thought she got the measurement wrong because it was so big. She clearly doesn't have much experience with the Creason boys!!! I looked back at Andrew and
Lucas and they all had the exact same head measurement at 4 months! Eli's head isn't super off the charts but is over the 98th percentile. Eli is the smallest of the three as far as weight and height go. He is wearing size 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
Eli is still breastfeeding great! He still eats about 6 times a day. The Dr gave us the go ahead to start rice cereal. We are in no hurry to start rice cereal. I feel like once you start rice cereal and baby food there is no turning back. I am sure we will start it in the next couple weeks. It is has been so nice breastfeeding compared to bottle feeding because I never have to worry about food for Eli when I am leaving the house. I got the high chair out and all cleaned up for Eli so I am sure the next post will have some food updates :)
 |
| Sleepy smiles |
Eli is still loving his activity mat. He has learned how to hit and grab the little toys hanging down. He has mastered rolling belly to back but still no back to belly. He doesn't mind tummy time now. He loves holding something in his hand!! When he eats he always has my shirt or tank top in his little hand. I bought him a new little lovey blanket and he LOVES it!!! He has started laughing more. He laughs when he gets tickled and when you play peek a boo with him. He is all smiles and is usually a very happy baby. He is still sleeping great!! He sleeps from about 10:00pm to 8:00am. He usually naps about three times a day. He will nap in the car, his swing, or his bed. He really will nap anywhere. The hard part is just getting him to fall asleep. He is very interested in what's going on around him. There are not many quite moments in this house anymore. Pretty soon this little guy is going to be running around with his brothers, but for now I will fully enjoy the cuddles!!
 |
| So peaceful |
 |
| His favorite toy! |
 |
| Tummy time |
 |
| All smiles! |
 |
| Fell asleep while Mommy was getting ready for church |
 |
| Eli got to meet a few of my best friends from Cincy this past month!! He loved all of the cuddles and kisses!! |
 |
| I have a feeling these two are going to become partners in crime once big brother goes to Kindergarten |
No comments:
Post a Comment