Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter one week late!! We had such an amazing weekend! Thank God the weather is starting to turn around. It is weekends like this that remind me to be thankful for all of the beautiful things that God has put in my life!!
 
On Friday we headed out to Cincinnati for a quick visit. I was able to go out to dinner with my friends from high school. It was so great to catch up and I love them so much. Every time I see them it makes me miss home!! I love that we can all get together and just be ourselves. It is like we were never apart! There was a group picture taken but my phone died so I didn't get it. Mark and the boys stayed with Andrea's husband and boys. So thankful the guys stayed with the kids to give us a girls night out.
 
The next day we went to an Easter Egg Hunt that Andrea organized. We also met my family for lunch after the egg hunt. My mom had to work pretty much the whole time we were in town so we didn't get to spend a lot of time with her. Here are a few pictures from the morning.
 
 
Definitely forgot an Easter basket, Kroger bag will do!
 
Andrew, Dylan, and Lola
 
Had to check out the real bunny. I love that Andrew is a little sketchy with petting animals just like his Mommy.
Wish there could be more play dates with these kids!

On Sunday we went to church. It was a great service! My friend Stephanie and her family decided to check out our church that morning so we got to see them too. Here are the boys after church.

We started outside but that wasn't working well.

These two melt my heart!!
We had to work pretty hard for these pictures!
 
My boys, love them!

We decided to go to an Indians game in the afternoon. The weather was perfect!! Lucas hung out in the carrier and napped for a while. Andrew watched the game and then went on the hunt to find Rowdie.

 

 

We got the boys hats and the same hats that fit the boys fit me. Big baby head problems can be a benefit at times!
This was probably one of the best parts of the day for Andrew!
Andrew got to run the bases after the game. Which you may remember that he has done before, but today he decided to mix it up a little and go to third base first. I mean why not, that is where Rowdie is standing?!
He got back on track after third base, so he got to pass Rowdie twice.
I think it is safe to say that he had fun!! Daddy caught him the ball he is holding!
We went home after the game and cooked out. It was such a great weekend!! Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment