Andrew just informed me that he is going to work at a construction site when he grows up. I love it!! The concerning part was that he went on to say that he would scoop up dirt and throw it in his own eyes!!?? Then he would throw it at other diggers to make them dirty. You can't make this stuff up. I love my 4 year old.
The other thing is Lucas seems to like music! When music comes on he bounces to the beat! So cute! I hope at least one of my kids is musical in some way.
I am going to try and start blogging little things like this that I usually forget. One of my favorite things to do is look back at my blog.
And because you can't do a post without a picture...
This picture was taken at the Dr for Andrews 4 year appointment. Andrew wanted Lucas to lay next to him on the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment