Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 2, 2013

It's Pumpkin Time...

...and no I don't mean pumpkin lattes!!  Just for the record I do not like anything pumpkin.  I have really tried but it is just gross to me.  I will stick to my mocha lattes for the holidays.  Thought you guys would like a fun fact about me :)

Back to the pumpkin excitement.  We finally got ourselves some pumpkins.  We took two trips out to the pumpkin patch.  That is dedication!!  Our first trip was as a family and we also had Grandma join us.  We decided to try out this new pumpkin patch I had heard of and boy was that a mistake.  They did have a few pumpkins and a little market but not what I had pictured.  We did get out of the car to make sure we weren't missing something and we definitely weren't missing any thing.  We decided to get back in the car and go to another place.  We ended up at the apple orchard we went to at the beginning of the month.  We picked out a pumpkin and some more apples.  The boys were not in the best mood because we kind of went during nap time.  Oh well, right, we got our pumpkin. 

Spending time with Grandma!




Can someone please tell me why my 4 month old looks about the same size as my almost 4 year old?!


 
The other trip was with our play group.  We did a little hayride last year so we decided to do the same this year.  Last year it rained and this year it was freezing!!  By freezing I mean in the 30s!  This trip was a little bit of work for me because I had both kids to keep warm and happy.  We survived...barely!  We went on the hayride and picked out our pumpkins.  After that we went to Starbucks to warm up and so I could get some coffee :) One of the guys that worked there let Andrew decorate a pumpkin.  It ended up being a pretty good day!

 

Case and Andrew


Sage and Andrew

He loves apples!
 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! They both are growing up so big! Thank you for your fun fact. I am like you, don't like to drink Pumpkin flavored drinks and not a big fan of pumpkin pie nor pumpkin smelling candles from Yankee or something of that sort.

    ReplyDelete