We had our annual trip to the apple orchard, but this time as a family of four. We took our trip with the Johnston Family again this year. Bev and I took a photography 101 class a few months back, so we were trying to practice a little with the cameras. I guess I shouldn't say "we" were trying to practice, "I" was trying to practice. Bev is already really good at taking pics.
The boys had a blast picking apples and climbing the trees, typical boys. Lucas just kind of hung out in the carrier and enjoyed the walk around. Andrew loves spending time with Case and Ty!! I really hope our boys stay friends. These pics will be great to pull out when they are older :)
 |
| Love these boys!! |
 |
| We aren't too bad at taking pictures of ourselves. |
 |
| This one is a framer |
 |
| Happy baby!! |
 |
| Climbing |
 |
| My world!! |
 |
| Best Friends |
No comments:
Post a Comment