Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 30, 2013

Lucas 3 Months


These pictures put a huge smile on my face! Lucas is such a happy baby. I mean look at that face!! Time is flying by as usual. So many times I just stare at Lucas all cuddled up in my arms. I just want to freeze time with my boys, but that is a whole other blog post. I know I will be the creepy Mom in the book Love You Forever. Back to Lucas...
This big guy is weighing in at 17lbs and he is 25in!!! No Dr appointments this month. He is wearing size 6-9 or 6-12 month clothes. He is still wearing size 2 diapers but I think we are getting close to switching to size 3. He is eating 6 bottles of about 4-5oz in a day.
Best news of the third month is...HE SLEEPS through the night!!! We usually feed him before we go to bed and then he sleeps until about 7:30! It is wonderful. He still naps randomly throughout the day between most feedings. He loves his swing, activity mat, and loves to stare at his fists. He smiles all of the time and started laughing this month! I love hearing him laugh and coo.
Already a colts fan!! He loves to watch football with us.
Hates tummy time, which is hard to believe looking at this picture. He can hold his head up well on his tummy.
Love watching him sleep
Andrew can't get enough of Lucas
Andrew told me that he would hold Lucas while I got ready. I think Thomas the Train was a little more interesting.
That sleeper is a little on the small side...
The last thing about month three is that he lost almost all of his hair on the top of his head! Crazy because he was born with so much hair.

Next month we get to start rice cereal...

 

1 comment:

  1. He looks so happy - LOVE the first pic! Can't believe he is three months already.

    ReplyDelete