Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Baseball Game as a Family of 4

We made it to an Indians game as a family of four!! A couple weeks ago we decided to venture out and try a baseball game. We had so much fun and Lucas did great. The games are very family friendly and we sat in the upper section that isn't very crowded. We took Lucas in my new ergo carrier and that worked much better than worrying about a stroller.

I love my boys!!

Of course, Andrew had to track down Rowdy!!

I promise Lucas is somewhere in there! Thanks Mema and Papa for the carrier! I love it!
Andrew also got a chance to run the bases after the game. I wasn't sure if he would actually do it because the parents aren't allowed to go with them. He did it!! It was one of those proud Mommy moments. He looked like such a big boy! I almost lost it. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. Here is a video of it. He is the little guy in the red shirt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment