A few weeks ago we decided it was time to start the nursery. We decided to keep it the same color we had for Andrew, but it still needed a few holes patched and some touch up paint. Andrew had to help Daddy and it was so cute! It was so fun to see them together. It reminded me of when Mark was working on the nursery for Andrew alone and now he has a little helper. The night before he started working on it, I went in and cleared out all of the things from Andrew's nursery. I wasn't really thinking it would be hard for me but it was. It just kind of made me sad to think how fast Andrew has grown up. I then realized that I am going to be a major train wreck the day this boy moves out.
This next nursery has an elephant theme and is light blue and gray. I decided we really didn't need to buy a whole new bedding set because you never use half of it. I just bought these super cute sheets and mobile. I was also able to find some gray and blue fabric at Joann's, so I made the bed skirt. Now I am on the hunt for some curtains, wall art, and changing pad covers. Not sure if I will buy or make it. Making it sounds like a good idea but not sure how realistic it is :) I will update once the nursery is totally ready for Baby #2.



No comments:
Post a Comment