This Easter was a little bit better than last because Andrew was not sick, but I was :( I realized now that I was sick on Christmas and Easter. Not cool!! I am finally feeling better. We really had to rely on Daddy for Easter. I had to send him out to finish Easter shopping. We colored eggs on Saturday.
 |
| For some reason we had to have our hood up for coloring eggs. |
Grandma sent a few Easter surprises that Andrew got to open on Saturday. Thank you Grandma!!
 |
| Andrew was showing me that he got Jeff Corvette |
We decided to give him his basket after church so we would make it to church. The Easter bunny hid some eggs with his Easter basket. The rest of the day was pretty low key. I am really looking forward to when baby brother can share in these holidays with us.
 |
| One of my favorite parts of the day is when I came downstairs in this dress and Andrew stopped what he was doing and said I looked like a princess!! It was so sweet because I know I looked more like a whale princess. Every time, which is very rare, I wear a dress he thinks I look like a princess. So cute!!! |
 |
| Our attempt at a family pic. Not good of me at all but still wanted to include how cute the boys looked. |
No comments:
Post a Comment