| Andrew before church |
| I made Mark take a picture after church because this never happens! |
He stayed asleep for the rest of the service. I carried him out to the car and he woke up when I put him in his car seat. I knew something was going on, but he had no other symptoms. After his nap at church he was a new kid. He looked through his Easter basket and started playing with his toys.
| Pretty excited about the new matchbox cars |
We were all kind of bummed that we didn't get to hang out with our friends that day!! Instead we stayed at home. We all sat down and watched the movie Cars that Andrew got in his Easter basket. We did get a chance to get a few pictures with Andrew when he was in a pretty good mood. I was so excited we got a decent one of me and Andrew. He usually hates getting his picture with me!! This time he wasn't very happy getting his picture with Mark.
| Love him!!! |
The weekend before Easter our neighbors had a couple of kids over for an Easter Egg Hunt. Andrew had a blast with this. She had each kid pick an egg from a basket and they could only collect eggs that were the same. This gave the kids a chance to get the same amount of eggs. Andrew, of course, picked the egg that looked like a football. Andrew loved collecting the eggs.
We did end up taking Andrew to the Dr yesterday because his fever went over 104 on Sunday night. The Dr was not sure what was wrong with him because his ears, throat, and lungs all seemed fine. His fever continued all day Monday, but so far no fever today. Hopefully he is getting better.
Glad Andrew is feeling better - loved his shirt & tie for Easter!
ReplyDelete