Last week Sara and I decided to take a trip downtown to see what all of the pregame excitement was all about. We went on Wednesday afternoon and the weather was amazing. I think it was about 60 degrees. We loaded Andrew and Sage in the car and headed down. It was very easy to find a place to park, however it was $20 to park. We walked around the Superbowl Village, Monument Circle, and watched the zipline. The zipline was, for sure, the kids favorite part. It was great to walk around with the weather being so nice.
 |
| Monument Circle |
 |
| Me and Andrew in front of the XLVI |
 |
| Nice face!! |
 |
| Me and Sara |
 |
| Refueling after riding around downtown in a stroller. |
For the actual Superbowl we stayed home and watched the game. Pretty uneventful, but we did have snacks and enjoyed the game. We had Buffalo Chicken Dip and Potato Skin Poppers. I had to share the recipe for the Potato Skin Poppers because they were so good.
http://daisybrand.com/recipes/recipe.aspx/44/Potato+Skin+Poppers
I loved the halftime show and the game was so good. Maybe next time the Superbowl comes to Indy we will actually go to the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment