Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken in October and I am finally taking the time to post a few.  I thought this year would be easier because Andrew is a little older and can kind of understand when you tell him to smile.  I was wrong!  It didn't help that the temperature was in the 40s and the pictures were all outdoors.  Andrew's nose was running and after the fifth picture he was done.  Shelly was still able to capture some good candid shots and I love them.  Our life isn't a perfectly posed shot.  It is totally unpredictable, just like these shots. 

Kisses for Mommy

Nice necklace Mommy (Just trying to avoid the lady with the camera)

Andrew is finally ready and we aren't even looking.

Love this one with Daddy!

A stick!

My fav of me and Andrew

Love this one too

That is more like it

This was kind of Andrew's overall mood for taking pictures that day

There's a smile

Last picture of the session, runny nose and all
These were just a few of the pictures.  Shelly really did do a good job.  I am saving the really good ones for Andrew's birthday invitations and our Christmas cards.  Be watching for them in the mail!

1 comment: