He has had his hair cut a few times, but she usually just cleans it up and doesn't cut it too short. This time Andrew got to go to Mom's Salon. I got a little advice from some friends on how to do this and I went for it. Their kids look so cute with their short hair cuts so I figured I would try it out on Andrew. I didn't mess it up too bad for my first time, but holy cow he looks like a big boy now!
Family Picture
Friday, May 20, 2011
New Hair Cut
This post is a little overdue considering that I cut Andrew's hair about two weeks ago. As you all know Andrew has had many different hair styles in the past 17 months. Sometimes his hair has a mind of its own.


He has had his hair cut a few times, but she usually just cleans it up and doesn't cut it too short. This time Andrew got to go to Mom's Salon. I got a little advice from some friends on how to do this and I went for it. Their kids look so cute with their short hair cuts so I figured I would try it out on Andrew. I didn't mess it up too bad for my first time, but holy cow he looks like a big boy now!


After looking at all of the long hair pictures I am on the fence now. Not sure if I want it to be long or short.
He has had his hair cut a few times, but she usually just cleans it up and doesn't cut it too short. This time Andrew got to go to Mom's Salon. I got a little advice from some friends on how to do this and I went for it. Their kids look so cute with their short hair cuts so I figured I would try it out on Andrew. I didn't mess it up too bad for my first time, but holy cow he looks like a big boy now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment