Andrew has been a very busy boy these past few weeks. Sometimes it seems like he learns how to do things overnight. One thing he is very proud to announce is that he only uses sippy cups. We struggled on this one for a couple months. We tried many different styles and brands. He finally found one that he liked! No more bottles! YAY!! We also made the switch to whole milk after his 12 month appointment. We did that cold turkey and he did great. I am sure some of you may know how great it is not buying formula anymore!


We are still trying all kinds of new foods. Andrew has become a little picky now that he is a toddler. His favorites are chicken nuggets, waffles, pancakes, applesauce, and yogurt. He seriously dislikes any vegetables. I still try to sneak in veggies, but don't tell him. He does pretty well with a fork, but we are still working on getting the food on the fork.

He also took his first two steps by himself!! We were so excited. The only problem was that he never did it again. We still went out and bought him a new pair of shoes from Stride Rite. Thanks Grandma and G-Pa Creason!! Hopefully the walking thing will come soon.

He is starting to say a few words now too. He can say truck, star, dog, Grace, light, book, milk, Mama, and Dada. He doesn't say these words perfectly and it might be that Mark and I have started to understand "his" language a little better. He can also bark like a dog (arf) and make a truck sound.
Here are a couple more pictures of him since Christmas.



I will keep you updated on the walking...
Tracey
Your days must be so much fun! He looks very happy and I can tell he keeps you busy. Glad bubbas are gone! What sippies does he like, I can look for a fun one! Glad he eats "people" food, that is exciting. Man, where did he get that one shirt that his wearing, way to cute?!?!
ReplyDelete