One of my best friends, Jessie, came to visit for a couple days. We had a lot of fun. It is so great spending time with her because she lives in California now. We were able to go out to dinner baby free-thanks Mark. It was great having a girls night out.
On Christmas morning we had a couple small gifts to give Andrew. Andrew got his very own stocking for Christmas from his Grandma Points, so Mark and I had to put a couple small gifts in there too. We spent the day eating, playing games, and baking cookies. The day seemed to go by so fast.
I feel so blessed to be able to spend Christmas with Mark and Andrew! We really missed the family and friends that we didn't see over the holidays. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had to include this last picture of my sister holding Andrew last Christmas!
Happy New Year!!
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment